Jetpack provides a single page that lists all built-in modules for control and configuration. This page enables you to access and control all Jetpack’s modules in details where you can activate, deactivate, or configure all modules.
What is Jetpack?
Jetpack is a popular free plugin developed by the actual developers of WordPress – Automattic. Jetpack simplifies managing WordPress sites by giving you visitor stats, security services, speeding up images, and helping you get more traffic.
Install the plugin
The following installation guide will walk you through the process of setting up the plugin and configuring its settings.
- Log into your WordPress website and navigate to Plugins » Add New.
- Locate the search field in the top right corner of the page and type in Jetpack.
- Click Install Now button.
- Then, click Activate button.
- At this point, the plugin will be up and running on your website!
Besides activating Jetpack plugin on your WordPress site, there is an additional step before you can fully use it. You have to connect it to a WordPress.com account, as most features of the plugin are going through the servers of WordPress.com
How to access Jetpack’s modules page?
In case you wish to control whether or not Jetpack’s default modules are ON or OFF, or you simply want to manage all of Jetpack’s modules from one page, you can find them directly by browsing the following address in your WordPress setup:
- Log into your WordPress website and navigate to Jetpack » Dashboard.
- Scroll to the bottom until you locate the Debug hyperlink.
- Click on the link to open the Debugging Center page.
- Click the Access the full list of Jetpack modules available on your site link at the bottom.
ON or OFF Jetpack’s modules
You know you’ve landed in the right place when you see the following list:
The blue border line on the left shows that the module is running. Checking the checkboxes next to the module’s name enables you to bulk turn them ON or OFF as desired.
When you hover over the module, you’ll see different options appear based on whether the module is active or not. You can also use the Activate and Deactivate buttons to control the status of the module.
Last updated: 9 months ago