- borekSeptember 25, 2019 at 11:14 pm
Have following tips:
– “Recently viewed” on “Product Detail” (like Suggested products now)
– Switch to choose how many product on page you want to see (catalogue)
– Ajax search/autocomplete/whisperer – if it’s not included already
– Sidepanel navigation – it’s possible to expand all or collapse all with actual category expanded – would be nice to have all categories able to expand/collapse for example with some arrow (independent of the current page) – suitable solution for shops with many categories/subcategoriesmahdiSeptember 27, 2019 at 6:28 pm
Thanks for writing in, please see my answers below:
borekSeptember 27, 2019 at 6:40 pm
- Currently, WooCommerce comes with a built-in widget that enables you to list a limited number of products that visitor recently viewed. I assume CONJ is going to have an editor block version of this feature later this year.
- This feature is already available and could be altered by visiting Customize » WooCommerce » Product Catalog and then locating Products per row number field.
- Please see my answer here.
- Expand or collapse child categories is another feature which we are looking forward to introducing within upcoming versions.
Hello, ad 1/3/4 – perfect, thank you + ad 2 – I’ve meant to have an option for visitor how many products visitor of shop wants to see/load, simply not define it in administration (except some default), but let the visitor switch between for example 25/50/100 products.
Thank you for your time B.mahdiOctober 5, 2019 at 6:23 pm
You’re most welcome.
I’ve meant to have an option for visitor how many products visitor of shop wants to see/load, simply not define it in administration (except some default), but let the visitor switch between for example 25/50/100 products.
I must say this is a good addition to have. We have had other people asking about this, so this is on our lists.
Thanks for sharing your specific use case about it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.