By default, each page layout has a top and bottom margin to add space between the title, footer, and the content. However, occasionally, when building a custom layout such as Landing page design you may wish to insert a block or component such as Slider which is intended to be placed right after the fold without having this extra space visible.
How to remove default spacing?
Follow the steps below to remove the default spacing from specific single pages easily:
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Find the page you wish to update, by visiting Pages » All Pages sub-tab.
- On the edit page, locate the “Page Settings” editor plugin at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Locate the “Hide page spacing from the view” toggle or switch control.
- Switch “ON” the toggle control to remove the default page spacing from this page.
- Click Update to save the changes.
Last updated: 3 years ago