Breadcrumbs powered by WooCommerce are a useful way of navigating the store by enabling the user to know where they can find other things in the same category, or visit a parent category to explore what it has to offer.
In some case, you may wish to remove WooCommerce breadcrumbs bar from the view, i.e., when you are designing a landing page for your product or planning to place a jumbotron which is going to take the entire viewport to showcase key marketing messages on your site.
How to remove breadcrumbs?
Follow the steps below to remove the breadcrumbs bar from specific single pages easily:
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Find the page you wish to update, by visiting Pages » All Pages sub-tab.
- On the edit page, locate the “Page Settings” editor plugin at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Locate the “Hide breadcrumbs from the view” toggle or switch control.
- Switch “ON” the toggle control to remove the breadcrumbs bar from this page.
- Click Update to save the changes.
Last updated: 2 years ago