A website header sits at the top of each page and serves lots of important purposes. This section is mostly consistent across all of the pages on the website.
You may want to hide the site header on a specific page for various reasons:
- A coming soon page.
- An under-construction page.
- A landing page aimed at collecting leads.
- … and more
How to remove site header?
Follow the steps below to remove the site header area from specific single pages easily:
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Find the page you wish to update, by visiting Pages » All Pages sub-tab.
- On the edit page, locate the “Page Settings” editor plugin at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Locate the “Hide site header from the view” toggle or switch control.
- Switch “ON” the toggle control to remove site header from this page.
- Click Update to save the changes.
Last updated: 12 months ago